CHARMING organised a satellite session on “Immersive learning for chemical technology” on 23rd September 2021 as part of the 13th European Congress of Chemical Engineering and 6th European Congress of Applied Biotechnology. The ECCE-ECAB21 conference was held from 20-23 September 2021 virtually.
CHARMING satellite session was held on Thursday 23rd September 2021, where Education stream ran a full day with four sessions”
- Two full sessions were dedicated to Charming;
- Keynote presentation by Charming PI (Prof. Tom van Gerven) with a demonstration session of prototypes;
- A separate session of oral presentation of CHARMING ESRs on their work;
- Charming contribution was highlighted as excellent event (‘to maintain’) by EFCE President in the post-conference evaluation;
- CHARMING ESR Sofia Garcia was the winner of Science Slam competition in the ECCE conference.